Providing a medical-behavioral health home for children and youth with medical, mental and behavioral health needs.
Trained providers help families with access to the health and social services required for optimal well-being.
- Access to an on-call physician 24/7
- Assistance with community mental health resources and social services
- Complete primary health care for children, including vaccines
- Coordinated care with child and adolescent psychiatrists, psychologists and therapists
- Referrals given for specialty care and ongoing monitoring of growth and development
With partnerships like the Partnership for Child Health and additional community resources, we are able to provide a compassionate and comprehensive system of care to support children and youth with medical, mental and behavioral health needs. This integrated approach to the care of children and youth reflects our commitment to fulfill the rights of all children to achieve and maintain mind-body wellness.