Your donation will go directly to the following Partnership for Child Health Program: Social Alliance For Equality (SAFE) to support the development of an LGBT+ health, resource and education center
– Donate ONLINE to the Social Alliance For Equality (SAFE) Resource Center
- CLICK HERE to make a donation with Paypal
– Donate BY MAIL to the Social Alliance For Equality (SAFE) Resource Center
- Make your check payable to “Partnership for Child Health”
- Note “SAFE” on the memo line of your check
- Mail your check to: Partnership for Child Health, 910 North Jefferson Street, Jacksonville, Florida 32209
Partnership for Child Health is the d/b/a or “doing business as” name for Managed Access to Child Health, Inc. – a non profit, 501(c)(3) corporation. All donations are tax deductible.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. The toll-free number of the department is 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) – calling from within the state of Florida, or (850) 410-3800 – calling from outside of Florida. Registration Number CH39335.
Our registration information can also be found by searching at https://csapp.800helpfla.com/cspublicapp/giftgiversquery/giftgiversquery.aspx